JIM PROVANCE The Blade firstname.lastname@example.org "We all know now from the U.S. Attorney's investigation that…
This week on Face The State:
- Red Flag Laws – Ohio lawmakers are having their doubts about Governor Mike DeWine’s plan to reform gun laws. We look at which leaders are shying away from the idea, and what that could mean for Ohio.
- Mayor in the Spotlight – Dayton Mayor Nan Whaley has been making the rounds in the weeks after the Deadly Dayton Shooting. The democrat has been outspoken about changing gun laws, but some critics aren’t happy with her rhetoric.
- Medical Marijuana – Two medical conditions on the line to be treated with medical marijuana. The pros and cons of adding autism and anxiety to the list of conditions and when we could see a final decision.
Guests this week:
- Julie Ehemann – Shelby County Commissioner
- Rep. David Leland (D) Ohio’s 22nd District
- Laura Hancock – Cleveland.com
- Mike Hartley – President of Swing State Strategies