JIM PROVANCE The Blade email@example.com "We all know now from the U.S. Attorney's investigation that…
In case you missed it – I talk about election results from across the nation and Franklin County – as well as defending Constitutional protections.
You can view the show here.
This week on Face The State:
- The election is over – Ohioans showed up at the polls in record numbers, making their voices heard. Our panel breaks down the big races, where the state is headed and what lead to candidates’ success.
- Women in office – Another game changer during the mid-term, more women take office in Ohio and nationwide. Our experts talk about the so-called pink wave and what’s next.
- Kasich on the media – Governor John Kasich calls out President Donald Trump over his issues with the media. His message for the president, the media, and Ohioans.
Guests this week:
- Bob Paduchik – Co-Chair of the Republican National Party
- Rep. David Leland – (D) Ohio’s 22nd District
- Laura Bischoff – Dayton Daily News
- Dr. Paul Beck – Professor Emeritus from the Department of Political Science at OSU